Riffer is a smart MIDI tool that generates random Riffs by combining Pitch, Duration and Velocity. Built for your Sounds, Software & Hardware.
Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns.
Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the inﬁnity mode.
Quick – Fire ideas and discover a new musical performance experience.
You can Export the MIDI Using Drag and Drop, Or when
using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select
CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible software & hardware.
Explore Riffer through this tutorial. Get started and discover New ways of creating melodies and riffs on the spot.
• Generate Random Riffs
• Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
• 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
• Create & Save your own scales
• Choose the number of notes generated
• Set the number of root notes based on chosen scale
• Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
• Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
• Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
• Quick-Export MIDI pattern
• Quick Transpose whole pattern
• Quick Load preset Section
• Choose Quantization settings
• Suffle & Shift Mode
• Advanced Infinity Mode
• Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
• Set Range for Pitch, Duration and Velocity
• Save & Load your own patterns
• Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
• Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
• No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
• The only Plugin available of its Kind!
Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
At least 50 MB of free drive space
Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code
v2.4 – 30 Sept. 2020
• Resizable GUI
• Create, Save & Delete Custom Scales
• Lock Individual Notes or whole Steps
• Save, Export & Share MIDI file
• Quick Load Preset Menu
• Audio Out for Quick Pattern Preview on Stand-Alone mode
• New Scale Transposition Engine
• New Range Engine for Pitch, Duration & Velocity
• Infinity Mode Loop Selector
• Root Note Probability selector
• New Preset Manager
• MIDI Controllable
• New MIDI Output menu
• Reverse Pattern
• Updated UI
• Performance Improvements