VST • VST3 • AU • AAX Plugin for Windows, Mac & iOS
Riffer is a smart MIDI tool that generates musical Riffs & Sequences by combining
Pitch, Duration, Velocity & Density. Built for your sounds, Software & Hardware. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the inﬁnity mode.
Introduced in 2015 and by receiving regular updates, Riffer is endlessly generating unique riffs for more than 35.000 users
proving its value as the best and most feature-rich generative MIDI Sequencer on the market.
Designed to 'feed' anything that accepts MIDI, both Software & Hardware.
Trigger it with your Keyboard or via any MIDI Input.
Discover new ways of composing riffs & musical patterns.
Lightweight plugin designed to run on any system or device.
VST/VST3/AU/AAX Plugin for Windows, Mac, iPad & iPhone.
No two patterns will ever be the same, they're your own.
Explore Riffer through this tutorial.
Get started and discover New ways of creating melodies and riffs on the spot.
Watch the videos explaining the new features.
You can check our You Tube channel to view more in-depth tutorials about Riffer.
• Generate Random Riffs
• Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
• 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
• Create & Save your own scales
• Choose the number of notes generated
• Set the number of root notes based on chosen scale
• Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
• Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
• Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
• Quick-Export MIDI pattern
• Quick Transpose whole pattern
• Quick Load preset Section
• Choose Quantization settings
• Suffle & Shift Mode
• Advanced Infinity Mode
• Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
• Set Range for Pitch, Duration and Velocity
• Save & Load your own patterns
• Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
• Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
• No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
• The only Plugin available of its Kind!
• Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
• Windows 7 or higher
• At least 50 MB of free drive space
• Reliable internet connection for download delivery
and product activation
• Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code
v3.1.1 – 02 Sept. 2021
• Support for Apple silicon M1 devices
• Polyphonic Mode / Multi-Riff Engine
• Density Function
• MIDI Input / Performance Mode
• MIDI Learn
• Share Presets Across Devices (Desktop/iOS)
• Performance Improvements (Desktop/iOS)